Rent a boat in Amsterdam for you and your friends or family from June 1st. Book online. Including a professional skipper.
Duration: 60 minutes
Departure Location: Anne Frank House (Prinsengracht 263)
Including: Live guide
Bar: Purchase your drinks onboard (Heineken beer, wine, soft drinks, mixers and cocktails)
Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on all of our boats
- Adults (Ages 11+)
- Children (Ages 3-10)
- incl. 9% VAT
- Our boats are cleaned every round according to the instructions (tables, armrests, seats and bar).
- On each boat there is a disinfectant hand pump
- Buying tickets is contactless and by reservation through our website
- Each boat is arranged with 1.5 meters between the seats
- A screen is mounted between the passengers and the skipper to ensure safety
- You will be allocated a place by our staff
- No hands are given when getting on and off
- All persons aboard must be in good health. Please refrain from coming to the dock even with mild symptoms of the flue or a cold
- You can rebook your ticket free of charge if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
AMSTERDAM EVENING CRUISE
The luxury Amsterdam night cruise is a great (and way more romantic) alternative to the packed tourist canal boats. In this tour, we will take you through the Canals of Amsterdam by night on a beautiful classic saloon boat. At night, all the bridges light up in the city and it will feel like cruising through a true fairytale. The electric boats at Flagship Amsterdam are noise-free, small and cozy, so you can enjoy the view of the city and its highlights in full effect. During our 60 minute tour, we’ll be cruising through the unique Golden Age canals of Amsterdam, which are listed as Unesco World Heritage. Departing from the Anne Frank House, we set off to the Amstel River, passing numerous monuments and highlights such as the Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and the Golden bend, known for its impressive buildings. Our skippers are true locals and will tell you all about their beloved city’s rich history, giving you nice to know facts and letting you in on some of the hidden gems. So cozy up and relax whilst you can order some drinks and we guide you through lovely Amsterdam on a night cruise!
The canal cruise will depart from the dock opposite from Anne Frank House (Prinsengracht 163) – find our stewards in bright orange shirts / jackets.
Flagship Amsterdam has been awarded as
AMSTERDAM BY NIGHT
There is no better way to take in the cities beauty than by doing an Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise. And yes, cruising the Amsterdam canals at night is as romantic as it sounds. Once the night falls, the city will turn into a magical scene with the help of thousands of lights. Amsterdam is called the ‘Venice of the North’ for a reason. Did you know that there are almost 1300 bridges spread over the city? These are a big part of what gives Amsterdam it’s charming appearance.
- An evening canal cruise is a great way to finish the day!
- A warm & cozy setting – ideal to have a drink, which can be purchased on board.
- Relax and discover the buildings, landmarks and other sights from the water.
- On a boat is the only way how to see the famous 7 bridges!
- Ask our local skippers & hostesses about local-only favorite bars, café, places to go out, parks or things to do!
- Learn more about Dutch history, fun facts and all famous landmarks along the canals.
Things to do before or after your Amsterdam Night Cruise
- Stroll through the nine streets: the nine streets (9 straatjes in Dutch) are literally nine small streets in the Jordaan neighborhood. During the day this is an amazing place to go shopping at the many fashion & lifestyle boutique stores that can be found in the area. During the night there are plenty of local favorite restaurants and bars to visit. Have a look at Sous Bar-Bistro, Libertine or A. van Wees, just to mention a few.
- Visit the Pijp: the Pijp is still one of the most bustling areas of Amsterdam. Next to all there is to see and taste on the iconic Albert Cuyp street market, this neighborhood is also home to the most diverse range of cuisines in the city. Try authentic Dutch haring, poffertjes and stroopwafels or go for the lesser known Surinamese, Peruvian or Korean kitchen.
- A’DAM Toren: the A’DAM Tower is located across from central station, with a rooftop giving you the best 360 degree view of the city there is. On the ground floor you’ll find the Butcher Social Club, which really is a playground for adults and on the top floor daredevils can have a blast in Europe’s Highest swing overlooking the city. Next to that the tower is home to two fine-dining restaurants and a cocktailbar. All that you need for the perfect ending of your day.