Amsterdam is lovely at nighttime which is why we offer you this lovely cruise. Experience Amsterdam with this amazing boat cruise while the sun sets.
Duration: 60 minute evening cruise
Departure Location: Anne Frank House (Prinsengracht 263)
Bar: Bar on board with a wide arrangement of drinks. Excluded Drinks.
Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on all of our boats
- Adults (Ages 11+)
- Children (Ages 3-10)
- incl. 9% VAT
LUXURY AMSTERDAM NIGHT CRUISE
The luxury Amsterdam night cruise is a great (and way more romantic) alternative to the packed tourist canal boats. In this tour, we will take you through the Canals of Amsterdam by night! This will take place on our saloon boat Agatha. At night, all the bridges light up in the city and it will feel like cruising through a true fairytale. The electric boats at Flagship Amsterdam are noise-free, small and cozy, so you can enjoy the view of the city and its highlights in full effect. During our 75 minute tour, we’ll be cruising through the unique Golden Age canals of Amsterdam, which are listed as Unesco World Heritage. Departing from the Anne Frank House, we set off to the Amstel River, passing numerous monuments and highlights such as the Jordaan neighbourhood, the famous Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and the Golden bend, known for its impressive buildings. Our skippers are true locals and will tell you all about their beloved city’s rich history, giving you nice to know facts and letting you in on some of the hidden gems. So cosy up and relax whilst we serve you some drinks and guide you through lovely Amsterdam on a night cruise!
Amsterdam Canals in the evening
There is no better way to take in the cities beauty than by doing an Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise. And yes, cruising the Amsterdam canals at night is as romantic as it sounds. Once the night falls, the city will turn into a magical scene with the help of thousands of lights. Amsterdam is called the ‘Venice of the North’ for a reason. Did you know that there are almost 1300 bridges spread over the city? These are a big part of what gives Amsterdam it’s charming appearance.
The Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise in short:
- On the way, we share locals-only info and tell you all about our favorite bars, restaurants, and other hidden gems in Amsterdam!
- Our skipper and hostess know all about Amsterdam, and no question will be unanswered.
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are included in the tour and will give you a little taste of our culture.
- The tour is mostly focussed on the dutch trading history, on how the city was created, and on how it is nowadays to live in The Netherlands.
Things to do before or after your Amsterdam Night Cruise
- Stroll through the nine streets: the nine streets (9 straatjes in Dutch) are literally nine small streets in the Jordaan neighborhood. During the day this is an amazing place to go shopping at the many fashion & lifestyle boutique stores that can be found in the area. During the night there are plenty of local favorite restaurants and bars to visit. Have a look at Sous Bar-Bistro, Libertine or A. van Wees, just to mention a few.
- Visit the Pijp: the Pijp is still one of the most bustling areas of Amsterdam. Next to all there is to see and taste on the iconic Albert Cuyp street market, this neighborhood is also home to the most diverse range of cuisines in the city. Try authentic Dutch haring, poffertjes and stroopwafels or go for the lesser known Surinamese, Peruvian or Korean kitchen.
- A’DAM Toren: the A’DAM Tower is located across from central station, with a rooftop giving you the best 360 degree view of the city there is. On the ground floor you’ll find the Butcher Social Club, which really is a playground for adults and on the top floor daredevils can have a blast in Europe’s Highest swing overlooking the city. Next to that the tower is home to two fine-dining restaurants and a cocktailbar. All that you need for the perfect ending of your day.