Rent a boat in Amsterdam for you and your friends or family from June 1st. Book online. Including a professional skipper.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Anne Frank House (Prinsengracht 263) or
- Rijksmuseum (Museumbrug 1)
Including: Live guide
Bar: Purchase your drinks onboard (Heineken beer, wine, soft drinks, mixers and cocktails)
Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on all of our boats
- Adults (Ages 11+)
- Children (Ages 3-10)
- incl. 9% VAT
- Our boats are cleaned every round according to the instructions (tables, armrests, seats and bar).
- On each boat there is a disinfectant hand pump
- Buying tickets is contactless and by reservation through our website
- Each boat is arranged with 1.5 meters between the seats
- A screen is mounted between the passengers and the skipper to ensure safety
- You will be allocated a place by our staff
- No hands are given when getting on and off
- All persons aboard must be in good health. Please refrain from coming to the dock even with mild symptoms of the flue or a cold
- You can rebook your ticket free of charge if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
EXPLORE AMSTERDAM BY BOAT
Enjoy a relaxing canal cruise on a beautiful boat with views of Amsterdam’s most famous monuments and memorials. Travel in an eco-friendly way, as all our boats are 100% electric!
In about 60 minutes, our skippers and hostesses will guide you through the Unesco Heritage listed Golden Age canals of Amsterdam. Cruise through the Jordaan, a neighborhood known for its famous Prinsengracht towards the most romantic Magere Brug (English: Skinny Bridge – let’s work on that Dutch pronunciation during the trip!), the Amstel river, the 7 bridges, the impressive Golden Bend, and then past the nine streets back to the Anne Frank House. This sightseeing cruise down Amsterdam’s canals is sure to be the highlight of your visit, definitely as there is a bar on board with some delicious cocktails and drinks.
- A canal cruise is a must-do activity in Amsterdam! Don’t forget to book a canal cruise during your stay!
- Relax and discover the buildings, landmarks and other sights from the water.
- On a boat is the only way how to see the famous 7 bridges!
- Ask our local skippers & hostesses about local-only favorite bars, café, places to go out, parks or things to do!
- Learn more about Dutch history, fun facts and all famous landmarks along the canals.
On the booking page you can choose from two locations: Anne Frank House or Rijksmuseum.
Our stewards can be recognized by the bright orange shirts/jackets.
The Luxury Canal Cruise has been awarded as the