Rent a boat in Amsterdam for you and your friends or family from June 1st. Book online. Including a professional skipper.
Duration: 75 minutes
Departure location: The dock at Keizersgracht 196 (near Homomonument)
- Drinks (Heineken beer, wine, soft drinks, coffee & tea)
- Dutch cheese
- Live guide
Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on all of our boats
- Adults (Ages 11+)
- Children (Ages 3-10)
- incl. 9% VAT
- Our boats are cleaned every round according to the instructions (tables, armrests, seats and bar).
- On each boat there is a disinfectant hand pump
- Buying tickets is contactless and by reservation through our website
- Each boat is arranged with 1.5 meters between the seats
- A screen is mounted between the passengers and the skipper to ensure safety
- You will be allocated a place by our staff
- No hands are given when getting on and off
- All persons aboard must be in good health. Please refrain from coming to the dock even with mild symptoms of the flue or a cold
- You can rebook your ticket free of charge if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
LUXURY SALOON BOAT CRUISE – INCLUDING DRINKS
In this unique tour, we will take you through the most beautiful Canals on a classic wooden saloon boat. Relax while you will keep the busy traffic far away. During the tour, drinks will be served and you can taste some Dutch cheese.
In 75 minutes, we will cruise through the unique Unesco Heritage listed Golden Age Canals of Amsterdam. We will take you through big part of the cities highlights such as The Jordaan, The Amstel River (passing the Magere Brug, or Skinny Bridge in English), part of the Red Light District, the former city locks and Old Harbour, the Maritime Museum, the Golden Bend, the 9 Streets, and the Anne Frank House. This sightseeing cruise will take you back in time and will for sure be the highlight of your visit to the city.
- On the way, we share locals-only info and tell you all about our favorite bars, restaurants, and other hidden gems in Amsterdam!
- Our skipper and hostess know all about Amsterdam, and no question will be unanswered.
- Drinks and Dutch cheese are included in the tour and this way we will give you a little taste of our culture.
- Drinks include: Heineken beer, red wine, white wine, rose, soft drinks, water, coffee & tea
- Snacks include: Dutch Gouda Cheese
- Pick-up location is at Keizersgracht 196, which is near the Homomonument in the city centre.
The canal cruise will depart from the dock opposite of Keizersgracht 196 (near Homomonument) – find our stewards in bright orange shirts / jackets.
Flagship Amsterdam has been awarded as