Rent a boat in Amsterdam for you and your friends. Including a professional skipper. Cruise through the heart of Amsterdam. Online payment. Last-minute bookings available.
Duration: 75 minutes
Departure Location: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263
- Dutch cheese
- Live guide
Drinks: Currently we are not serving any drinks during the sail. Bringing your own drinks is allowed.
- Adults (Ages 11+)
- Children (Ages 3-10)
- incl. 9% VAT
#1 Best Day Cruise of the World, #2 Best Experience of Europe & #3 Best Experience of the World!
- On each boat there is a disinfectant for handgel
- Buying tickets is contactless and by reservation through our website
- Each boat is arranged with 1.5 meters between the seats
- You will be allocated a place by our staff
- No hands are given when getting on and off
- All persons aboard must be in good health. Please refrain from coming to the dock even with mild symptoms of the flue or a cold
- You can rebook your ticket free of charge if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
LUXURY RIVER BOAT CRUISE – INCLUDING DRINKS
In this unique tour, we will take you through the most beautiful Canals on a classic wooden river boat. Relax while you will keep the busy traffic far away. During the tour, drinks will be served and you can taste some Dutch cheese.
In 75 minutes, we will cruise through the unique Unesco Heritage listed Golden Age Canals of Amsterdam. We will take you through big part of the cities highlights such as The Jordaan, The Amstel River (passing the Magere Brug, or Skinny Bridge in English), part of the Red Light District, the former city locks and Old Harbour, the Maritime Museum, the Golden Bend, the 9 Streets, and the Anne Frank House. This sightseeing cruise will take you back in time and will for sure be the highlight of your visit to the city.
- On the way, we share locals-only info and tell you all about our favorite bars, restaurants, and other hidden gems in Amsterdam!
- Our skipper and hostess know all about Amsterdam, and no question will be unanswered.
- Drinks and Dutch cheese are included in the tour and this way we will give you a little taste of our culture.
- Drinks include: Heineken beer, red wine, white wine, rose, soft drinks, water, coffee & tea
- Snacks include: Dutch Gouda Cheese
The canal cruise will depart from Anne Frank House – find our stewards in bright orange shirts / jackets.