Amsterdam is lovely at nighttime which is why we offer you this lovely cruise. Experience Amsterdam with this amazing boat cruise while the sun sets.
Duration: 75 minutes
Departure Location: When you arrive please wait at the dock of Homomonument.
Bar: All drinks inclusive!
Beers, wines, soft drinks, coffee & tea
Snacks: Dutch snacks & cheese inclusive
Smoking: It is prohibited to smoke on all of our boats
- Adults (Ages 11+)
- Children (Ages 3-10)
- incl. 9% VAT
ALL-IN LUXURY CANAL CRUISE, 75 MIN CRUISE STARTING AT THE DOCK OF HOMOMONUMENT
In this unique tour, we will take you through the Canals of Amsterdam and its rich trading history and culture on our Classical saloon boat Agatha. During the tour, some typical dutch drinks and snacks will be served. We have a convenient departure point in front of the Homomonument (Keizersgracht 196).
In 75 minutes, we will cruise through the unique Unesco Heritage listed Golden Age Canals of Amsterdam. We cruise through big part of the cities highlights such as The Jordaan, The Amstel River (passing the Magere Brug, or Skinny Bridge in English), part of the Red Light District, the former city locks and Old Harbour, the Maritime Museum, the Golden Bend, the 9 Streets, and the Anne Frank House. This informative sightseeing cruise will take you back in time and will for sure be the highlight of your visit to the city.
- On the way, we share locals-only info and tell you all about our favorite bars, restaurants, and other hidden gems in Amsterdam!
- Our skipper and hostess know all about Amsterdam, and no question will be unanswered.
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and typical dutch snacks are included in the tour and this way we will give you a little taste of our culture.
- Drinks include: Heineken beer, red wine, white wine, rose (La Plumé, France), soft drinks, water, coffee & tea
- Snacks include: Typical Dutch ‘Stroopwafels’, Dutch Gouda Cheese with Zaanse Mustard, Dutch Drop ‘Hopjes’ (licorice) and Speculaas (spiced shortcrust biscuit)