Flagship Amsterdam is a fast growing and young shipping company in the center of Amsterdam. We offer both public and private cruises on our beautiful open sloops and classic salon boats. We started in 2017 with three boats, and we now have more than 53 boats! We cruise through the canals all year round with the help of our young & ambitious team consisting of over 400 (seasonal) employees.
What are you going to do?
As an Event Support Employee you are the link between the Sales and Harbor Team, where we prepare the boats for unforgettable private events. Think of weddings, company drinks or bachelor parties. Your role is not only crucial, but also the key to creating unforgettable experiences for our customers and making sure that all bookings run smoothly. You translate customer wishes into streamlined preparation in the harbor and on the water.
During your position you will:
- Ensure that all necessary materials, such as glassware, linen, flowers and champagne, are delivered no later than 1 day before the private event;
- Work with the Sales and Harbor Team to ensure that the boats are ready to go at least 3 hours in advance;
- Ensure smooth coordination so that all expectations are exceeded;
- Resolve any problems during the preparation and implementation of private events;
- Carry out regular checks to ensure that the boats are in excellent condition and meet customer expectations;
- Assist in optimizing logistics processes to ensure efficiency;
- Gather feedback from customers after the event and provide recommendations for improvements for future events.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for an award winning company ‘#1 in the Top Overall Experiences’ by Tripadvisor;
- Working in a pleasant, enthusiastic and international team;
- Fun company outings and parties;
- The opportunity to get your boating license;
- Space for your own input;
- Discount on boat rental and cruises for you and your family.
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level;
- Experience in the catering industry, at an event agency or in customer service is an advantage;
- Able to work in a team and switch between different departments;
- Good command of the English language (Dutch is an advantage);
- You are available on weekends and evenings;
- You are 18 years or older.
Apply for this job