For our growing team of Flagship Amsterdam, we are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive intern to join the HR team as of February 2024!
Flagship Amsterdam is a fast growing and young shipping company in the center of Amsterdam. We offer both public and private cruises on our beautiful open sloops and classic salon boats. We started in 2017 with three boats, and we now have more than 53 boats! We cruise through the canals all year round with the help of our young & ambitious team consisting of over 400 (seasonal) employees.
What will you do?
You have a varied role: You are responsible for job interviews, recruitment via social media, on- and off boarding, contract management and other administrative tasks. You also work closely with other teams within Flagship Amsterdam. All in all, a fun, challenging internship where you work independently and get a lot of responsibility!
During your internship you will:
- Conduct job interviews with skippers and hostesses;
- Provide support in the recruitment process, by managing the LinkedIn and Instagram pages;
- Assist with the on- and off-boarding of staff (both flexible workers and permanent employees);
- Learn how to handle HR-related questions from (future) employees;
- Draft and manage contracts;
- Collaborate with different teams within the company such as Marketing and Operations;
- Carry out administrative work such as creating staff accounts and sending newsletters.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work at a award-winning company, ‘#1 in the Top Overall Experiences in the world’ by Tripadvisor;
- A nice work environment within a young and dynamic company;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and joint lunch at our office in the heart of Amsterdam;
- An internship allowance of €350 per month;
- Possible career opportunities within the company;
- The opportunity to obtain your boating license during your internship;
- Legendary company parties and outings;
- Discount on ‘own products’ such as boat trips and private boat rental.
- You follow an HBO course in Human Resources or another relevant field;
- Good oral and written command of the Dutch and English language;
- You preferably live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area;
- You have strong communication skills, are accurate and take initiative;
- You are preferably available 32-40 hours per week for a period of approximately 5-6 months.
Apply for this job