Flagship Amsterdam is a fast-growing shipping company in Amsterdam. Our team consists of approximately 30 permanent employees and up to 700 flex workers during the high season. We offer both public and private tours on our luxury sloops and classic saloon boats.
What are you going to do?
This is a challenging opportunity to be part of an ambitious company in a start-up phase with a focus on high-volume hiring of seasonal staff. If you like tourism, hospitality and a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you! As a Legal Administrative Employee you are responsible for performing and supporting administrative tasks within our HR department.
Some of the activities and responsibilities are:
- Creating new contracts based on the needs and requirements of our organization. This includes formulating clear and precise language to record the terms of the agreement;
- Maintaining clear contract files and ensuring renewals;
- Contributing to the improvement of contract management processes and procedures;
- Staying up-to-date with current laws and regulations regarding contracts and employment conditions;
- Being the ultimate go-to for HR related queries from both office staff and onboard crew;
- Reviewing contract applications and ensuring compliance with company guidelines and legal regulations.
What we offer:
- An informal working atmosphere at our office in the city centre of Amsterdam;
- Delicious free lunch at the office;
- Travel expenses scheme;
- Salary between €2500 – €2900 based on 40 hours;
- Flexible start times between 08:00 AM and 10:00 AM;
- Unlimited online coaching;
- Company laptop;
- The chance to make a serious impact on one of Amsterdam’s fastest growing shipping company;
- This role offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills as a legal professional;
- Legendary company parties at the beginning and end of the season;
- The possibility to get your sailing license;
- Discount on all our canal cruise experiences and private boat rentals.
- Minimum MBO diploma in the direction of HR, Law, Administration or similar;
- You have already graduated or have 1-2 years of work experience;
- Excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail;
- Being able to work independently and a proactive attitude;
- Highly motivated with a hands-on mentality;
- Good oral and written command of the Dutch and English language;
- Living in Amsterdam or the surrounding area.
- Experience in a start-up environment within the tourism sector;
- Knowledge of contract management, employment law and absenteeism.
Apply for this job