We are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist at Flagship Amsterdam, a fast-growing shipping company based in Amsterdam. Our young team consists of around 30 permanent employees and up to 700 flex workers in high season. We offer both public and private cruises on our luxury sloops and classic salon boats.
What will you do?
As our Online Marketing Specialist, you are mainly responsible for SEA, SEO and branding. You will also be in charge of making the content for our website, social media and pos materials. Furthermore, you will ensure that all content that is placed online, is of good quality, contains the right information and is placed online in a timely manner. The ultimate goal is to convert as many visitors as possible into customers.
During your position, you will:
- Develop new SEA strategies based on changes in the market;
- Implement SEO optimization (technique, content & link building);
- Be responsible for updating the website. Our products are constantly changing (for example pricing or our tour itinerary), therefore the site must always be kept up to date;
- Optimize the current navigation structure of our website, as it must be clear and user-friendly;
- Increase conversion rates;
- Communicate your results to the team in a structured manner.
What we offer:
- 32 to 40 hours per week;
- Salary between €2500-€3500 based on 40 hours per week (depending on your experience);
- Delicious free lunch at the office;
- The chance to make a serious impact at one of the fastest growing shipping companies in Amsterdam;
- An informal but professional and international environment with ambitious colleagues;
- Legendary company parties at the beginning and end of the season;
- The opportunity to get your boating license;
- Discounts on all of our canal cruises and private boat rentals.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- You live in Amsterdam or surrounding area;
- Experience with Google Analystics, SEO & SEA, copywriting, ChatGPT, MailChimp and Meta;
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Apply for this job